Our company Wanderword was founded in 2018 by game industry veterans Peter Zetterberg and Thomas Lindgren, backed by Jacob Dalborg, former Bonnier Books CEO, and Peter Levin, co-founder of Goodbye Kansas, and former country manager for Electronics Arts.
The business idea, interactive audio experiences, was sprung out of a hobby project Peter Zetteberg worked on since 2012 in his spare time. Today Wanderword is a market leader in interactive audio solutions with its patented platform and editor, Fabella. Customers and partners include Pernod Ricard, Washington State and Strömma Kanal and a number of undisclosed clients.
Our company operates across several locations, including Seattle, Stockholm and Boden. Stockholm stands as the center of gravity for our operations and is where this role would reside. This is not a hybrid or remote role.
Positioned at the forefront of technology innovation, Stockholm serves as the center for the company’s strategic decision-making, networking, and spearheading advancements in the industry. By working across several locations around the world, the company leverages the expertise and market forces of each region. We are truly global.
A Leadership Role:
As a Full Stack Developer at Wanderword, you will join a team of junior and senior developers dedicated to advancing our platform for interactive audio solutions, Fabella. Fabella Creator is foundational for our ability to serve our customers and for creating compelling, useful interactive audio products and services. Your responsibilities will extend beyond front-end development, encompassing a full-stack approach to ensure a well-structured and organized development process.
This is a leadership role; You will be a lead developer and as such, you are expected to empower and coach the development team.
Joining Wanderword as a Full Stack Developer presents a unique opportunity to shape the future of the interactive audio industry, leveraging your skills across the entire development stack.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Three years or more of proven system development experience within a SaaS environment, producing tools and enhancing user experience.
- Experience working in a software development company.
- Experience in front-end development using TypeScript and Vue.
- A degree in computer science
- Comfortable making decisions and setting priorities, with team collaboration
- Team player willing to take initiative. Good English communication skills
- Comfortable working with an international team
- Out-of-the-box approach to problem-solving
We Expect Proficiency in:
- Typescript and the frameworks Vue & React
- MariaDB or any SQL Database
- Git, GitLab, and GitLab jobs
- Code as a service (Terraform)
- Testing experience
- Profiling and optimizing for the best user experience, Web Vitals
- General understanding of how the web works (DNS, CDN, Servers)
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com. Applications accepted until March 15th.